JumpingJumpluffsJumpingJumpluffs

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

All 11 art Reviews

Kurt Cobain stencil Kurt Cobain stencil

This is really good, the only thing i have to say is that the eye brow looks a little weird. I feel it is to far to one side, but thats pretty minor. And maybe some better definition on the right side of his coat by his shoulder. Nice job!

tamihani responds:

Thanks, I will pay attention to theese things in the future

Dusk Dusk

That slight film grain affect adds a lot of grit to this piece. Very interesting! Nice job!

M-M-Mario...? M-M-Mario...?

Love the glow of the ghost and all the lighting!

Chris-Vassilico responds:

Thanks! I did it all in Flash and it proved quite challenging. Haha! The program even crashed once. x_x

Commission - FFXIV Miqo'te Commission - FFXIV Miqo'te

Very cute design, I also really like what you did in the back ground.

Afraid to draw/write what you feel? Final Page Afraid to draw/write what you feel? Final Page

Really liked this whole series, keep it up!!!

Pumpkin Inktober 2015 - Day 6 Pumpkin Inktober 2015 - Day 6

Love the design and the colors really pop

GirlGregg responds:

Thank you very much!

No One Cares Pt. 1 ( Undertale Spoils ) No One Cares Pt. 1 ( Undertale Spoils )

Really like the new direction you went. Been a fan of your work for a while, and its cool to see how varied your style gets

Wizard Girl Wizard Girl

Really digging this drawing love the design of the character. The big eyes are a nice touch!

Come on Come on

I love the composition and colors! So cool!

toad toad

I like the kinda gemstone looking color shading. How did you do that?

Mihluzicus responds:

Well this is one of the first times I've used this crystalline-esque styles.
It's kind of hard to explain,but back when i was drawing in animu style I used a weird triangular method of cel shading and basically I used all the knowledge i obtained from my previous drawings onto this one.I think I just developed a habit of adding random excess triangles in some of my artworks just to give it a sharper and overall appealing look.
For this drawing I kinda just plopped triangles at random places and mashed some colours up like putting one triangle of a lighter shade in one of the darker shades.It's really hard to explain but I guess you could just experiment and you'll eventually be able to tell where you can place the shades and triangles overtime. Sorry if this wasn't of any help to you :\